Hydration Mask contains rice, algae, sea minerals and eucalyptus in its formula. A line especially indicated for dry hair, lacking softness and prone to frizz.
- - Rice: structural repair effect. Prevents keratin degradation by up to 66% after sun exposure. Low molecular weight rice proteins penetrate and strengthen the hair cortex by forming new keratin bonds.
- - Marine minerals: regulate and rehydrate the hair fiber, preventing water loss for more elastic and shiny hair. Less frizz and greater flexibility.
- - Seaweed: antioxidant and nutritive. Reduces nutrient loss. The combination of 3 seaweeds present in regions of Australia selected for their moisturizing and highly nourishing properties on the hair.
- - UV filter: sunscreen. Protects and restores natural shine up to 100%. Protective shield that repairs damage from solar radiation to reduce degenerative effects and protects through a broad spectrum sunscreen (UVB and UVA).
- - Essential oils: a combination of essential oils that provide a purifying and soothing action that balances the scalp, enveloping it in a delicate aroma with a relaxing effect.
97% natural ingredients | 100% vegan & cruelty free | No parabens, SLES, alcohol or silicones.
Apply a light massage on means and ends, leave on for 5 minutes and rinse.
*Possibility of using it without rinsing, as a nourishing serum, applying a small amount from means to ends, insisting on the areas that need more hydration.